What are the best white farmhouse sinks to buy in 2022?
You’ll find out here.
Nothing makes a timeless style and soul statement quite like a farmhouse kitchen sink in classic white.
There is no denying that people like white farmhouse style sink for its timeless designs, classic look, and functional desires. The streamlined and farmhouse style complements every design esthetic. It also matches any kitchen decor from farmhouse to traditional to even modern.
Plus, white goes with everything! No matter the color of the countertop or cabinets, a white sink will go well with it.
These are the main reasons that can attract many people to take a look at the farmhouse white sink.
If you’re planning to decor your kitchen with one, our white farmhouse sink review will help you to discover 7 sought-after models.
What's in this Guide?
- A Quick Comparison of Our Top Picks
- Here are the Best White Farmhouse Sinks in 2022 Review
- 1. Kraus KFR1-33GWH Turino 33-inch Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
- 2. Houzer PTG-4300 WH Apron-Front Fireclay Kitchen Sink
- 3. BOCCHI 1138-001-0120 Classico Apron Front Fireclay Kitchen Sink
- 4. KOHLER K-5827-0 Whitehaven Farmhouse Sink
- 5. Lordear LAW33209R1 33 Inch Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
- 6. Kraus KGF1-30 White Bellucci CeramTek Granite Quartz Composite
- 7. Kichae 33 Inch Double bowl White Kitchen Sink
- Comparison Chart
- How to Choose the Best White Farmhouse Sink for Kitchen
A Quick Comparison of Our Top Picks
Here is a glimpse of all the essential specs of our reviewed 7 top-choices. You can compare and decide what farmhouse white sink is best for you!
- Best Overall: Kraus KFR1-33GWH Turino 33-inch: 100% handcrafted single bowl kitchen sink, which is fade and discoloration resistant and with a high gloss finish that is easy to maintain.
- Best Impact-Resistant: Houzer PTG-4300 WH: With a spacious bowl and non-porous surface, this sink is big enough to handle dishwashing with ease, food-safe, and easy to maintain.
- Best Design: BOCCHI 1138-001-0120 Classico, 30“: With an 8.5 inches’ deep single bowl and a surface 9 times smoother than standard fireclay surfaces, this sink repels bacteria and impurities to stick and provides good hygiene.
- Best Eco-Friendly: KOHLER K-5827-0 Whitehaven: Made from 80% recycled materials, and with an ultra-thick enamel surface, this model is heat-resistant and more impact-resistant than its counterparts.
- Best Durable: Lordear LAW33209R1 33 Inch: This unit boasts the highest standards of durability, is extremely heatproof, beautifully crafted, and with a 10-inch-deep bowl that provides enough space for pots and pans
- Best Multifunctional: Kraus KGF1-30 Belluci: This sink is self-cleaning, hygienic, and has a hydro-repellent surface enriched with silver ions to keep the bowl dry after use.
- Best Double Bowl: Kichae 33 Inch: A sink with extra deep bowls that hold large items, superior construction, reversible design, and a glossy glazing finish that makes it easy to clean.
Here are the Best White Farmhouse Sinks in 2022 Review
The kitchen experts and interior designers at our team have done all of the in-depth research and testing on farmhouse style kitchen white sink. So you don’t need to waste countless hours trying to recommend you the best ones.
The comprehensive list shows the 7 sought-after models available right now!
Hopefully, you’ll end up making the right decision on the right white kitchen sink that best fits your needs.
Let’s not waste any time and get right into our review.
1. Kraus KFR1-33GWH Turino 33-inch Fireclay Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
We start our reviews with one of the sought-after Kraus sinks- KFR1-33GWH Turino. This elegant fireclay farmhouse kitchen sink will bring a real timeless look and classic aesthetics to your kitchen decor- no matter what is your style- modern or traditional.
Ultra-fine material and high-end craftsmanship offer it some unmatched aspects that make Kraus KFR1-33GWH a masterpiece in your kitchen.
The solid core construction ensures its incredible durability. It won’t crack under impact. It is incredibly sturdy and easily stands up to heavy use.
Additionally, the extra tough surface is heat resistant up to 300 degrees F. Of course, the extra thick enameled finish offers exclusive protection against scratches and stains.
Moreover, the high gloss finish is easy to maintain. The surface is also non-porous and smooth, which prevents bacteria growth for food preparation and makes it easy to clean.
Turino 33-inch is colored all the way through. So, no need to be worried about fading and discolorations. It’ll not yellow over time.
The naturally sound-dampening fire clay construction eliminates vibration and noise when you use the sink.
The single bowl with straight sidewalls and tight radius corners creates generous workspace to accommodate large pots and pans, baking sheets, etc. These aspects also make the bowl easy to clean.
Conveniently this model is engineered for easy draining. The slanted bottom prevents water from standing in the bowl and ensures complete drainage. Of course, the bottom is optimized to protect your glassware from toppling over.
The included stainless steel dish grid protects the surface from scratches. It also keeps the dishes elevated for easy draining.
Turino 33-inch comes with a smart reversible design and center set drain for versatile installation. You can install with traditional -inspired rounded apron or modern flat apron front, whatever you prefer.
- 100% handcrafted in Italy using fine fireclay
- Solid core construction for cracking, chipping, or crazing resistant
- High-end contemporary style to elevate kitchen look
- Spacious single bowl design to handle large items
- Unmatched protection against scratches and stain
- Fade and discoloration resistant
- Naturally hygienic and soundproof
- Easy to maintain and clean
- Reversible front design for versatile installation
- Impervious to temperature fluctuation and thermal shock
- Well-thought design for easy drainage and prevention toppling over of the glassware
- Gets dirty quickly
2. Houzer PTG-4300 WH Apron-Front Fireclay Kitchen Sink
Next, we have a simple but functional apron front sink from Houzer.
Houzer fireclay sinks are crafted with 70 years of experiences in their own ISO certified factory. And this is what distinguishes Houzer sinks from the rest.
PTG-4300 WH will be the centerpiece of the heart of your home. It adds a European flair to traditional kitchen decor with a classic accent.
The cutting-edge technology and the old world hand craftsmanship ensure precision manufacturing quality.
Fired at 2200-degree F for over 20 hours, Houzer PTG-4300 WH is constructed for high-traffic kitchens. It features a luxurious, glossy surface. This cool-to-touch finish defines fine fireclay. It’s resistant to chip, crack, and scratch.
Additionally, the non-porous surface is food-safe and easy to maintain. Made from all-natural materials, the surface is lead-free, offering soul-satisfying benefit.
Houzer Platus 33″ sink will make your life in the kitchen easier and more enjoyable. The bowl measures 31.31 inches by 18.25 inches by 9.25 inches which is spacious enough to handle dishwashing comfortably.
Finally, the dual mount installation allows you to install it as a flush mount or under-mount.
It comes with a limited lifetime warranty covering any defects in the manufacturing and workmanship.
- Contemporary design, traditional elegance
- Exclusive finish that defines fine fireclay
- Made to last a lifetime
- Super resistant to chip, crack, and scratch
- Hygienic; easy to clean and maintain
- Covered by a limited lifetime warranty
- Any dark liquid may stain it if you don’t rinse it well immediately.
3. BOCCHI 1138-001-0120 Classico Apron Front Fireclay Kitchen Sink
BOCCHI Classico 1138-001-0120 is a gorgeous farmhouse style sink. With its excellent craftsmanship and distinctive looks, BOCCHI farmhouse sink will match your design and functional desires.
Exclusive manufacturing process!
High pressure cast organic fine fireclay construction gives this piece classic elegance and unbeatable strength. Fired at 2000 degrees F, it can deal with extreme heat from hot pots, pans, or anything. This extremely durable construction also makes it extremely impact-resistant.
This fireclay sink is exceptionally resistant to chip, discoloration, scratching, and cracking. 100% non-porous, super smooth surface provides unmatched stain resistance and calcium deposits.
Notably, the surface is nine times smoother than ordinary fireclay surfaces.
Classico repels impurities and bacteria to stick providing unparalleled advantages of good hygiene. It doesn’t allow drink or food stains to stick, making it absolutely safe for food and safe for you.
The CleanPlus Technology helps to keep the surface always brilliant clean, shiny, and looking new, usage after usage. Cleaning of the bowl is also a breeze. A smooth wipe and mild cleaning is sufficient to maintain the sparkle of the surface.
The 8.5 inches inside deep single bowl provides you ample space for clean-up. You can soak and wash all your most extensive cookware easily! Moreover, the apron –front design makes it anti-splash for protecting your cabinets.
The slight slopped bottom of the bowl is convenient for complete and quick drain out. Worry not; the optimized bottom prevents glassware from toppling over.
The included bottom grid keeps the surface scratch-free.
Another key aspect of this model is it is finished on all sides. This distinctive feature allows for versatile installation.
What is more amazing about this model is it won’t break your bank. Overall, it’s an excellent budget-friendly fireclay farmhouse sink in white.
- Traditional style and timeless design
- Unbeatable strength and durability
- Impact and heat-proof
- Hygienic and absolutely safe for food
- Resistance to discoloration and fading
- Dirt-repellent, spot, stain, calcium deposit resistant
- Easier to clean and stays clean longer
- Affordable price
- No significant issues found.
4. KOHLER K-5827-0 Whitehaven Farmhouse Sink
Kohler K-5827 blends the style and strength. It’s a beautiful, functional cast iron sink for any kitchen.
Made from 80% recycled or reclaimed materials, this model is a great, environmentally responsible choice.
Years of beauty and reliable performances!
It’s carefully crafted to withstand whatever is dropped, thrown, or spilled its way. Cast iron construction makes Whitehaven so durable that its lifespan is guaranteed.
It’s worth noting that cast iron sink is more resistant to impact than fireclay counterpart. You can rest assured that it won’t crack, chip, or burn.
What’s more, the ultra-thick enamel surface is exclusively heat- resistant to more than 1000-degree F. So, you can leave the hottest cooking sheet or thanksgiving roaster in the bowl without any worry.
Another advantage is its incredibly smooth and non-porous surface that makes it extremely resistant to food-based stains. Moreover, it’s easy to clean with a quick rinse and wipe. No harsh chemicals or abrasive cleaner is needed.
With its 8-13/16 inches inside bowl depth, the single large basin can handle any size cookware and dishes. Conveniently, the bowl is 2 degrees slopped towards the drain that helps to minimize water pooling.
The offset drain also enhances the workspaces in the bowl. It also increases the storage space underneath.
Easy to install on existing cabinetry!
The most stunning aspect of this stuff is its patented self-trimming that overlaps the cabinet face for hassle-free setup.
You don’t need to be worried about rough cut out on your cabinetry or caulking gaps from mis-cuts! Its apron extends beyond the cut lines for beautiful results.
Have we shared with you that this piece is available in short and tall aprons to allow you to keep your existing cabinet? It also comes with an array of 11 colors to complement any design aesthetic.
- Built to last a lifetime
- Heat-resistant to more than 1000° F
- Supper resistant to impact, chip, crack, and scratches
- Incredibly resistant to food-based stains
- Easy to clean and maintain
- Super water drainage
- Not a friendly option for the budget-conscious buyer
5. Lordear LAW33209R1 33 Inch Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
Lordear 33 Inch apron front sink will not only add style to your kitchen but also remain in style for years to come.
Why did we say so?
The secret lies in its genuine fireclay construction, excellent craftsmanship, extreme strength, and durability.
Constructed of true fireclay, it boasts the highest standards of durability.
It is incredibly strong and sturdy and unlikely to suffer chips, acid, abrasion, and scratches. It’s also extremely heat-proof (up to 535-degree F) from pans, pots, or anything else.
The elegant white color will match any decor and increase the elegance of any traditional or modern kitchen style. The beautiful craftsmanship and subtle look of this piece make it an appealing centerpiece to the heart of your kitchen.
The front-facing of the sink is nicely rounded, allowing a wide range of protrusion.
The polished, smooth, and glossy finish makes the surface not only stylish but also ensures cleaning is as easy as using soapy water and a damp cloth.
The 10-inch depth of the bowl with a round corner provides plenty of spaces for pans, pots, utensils, dishes, and even more room to spare. The bowl slope is nice that allows all the water to drain quite quickly.
Notably, Lordear fireclay sink is naturally quiet. The thick materials absorb noise when washing the dishes. Moreover, the included 304 stainless steel dish rack is rust-resistant and keeps the surface free from scratches.
- Stylish, looks good
- Heavy-duty and well-made
- 2900-degree F for extreme strength and durability
- Heat-safe up to 535-degree F
- Abrasion, chips, cracks, acid, stain and scratches resistant
- Spacious bowl to handle large cookware and easy cleaning
- Food-safe, hygienic
- Basket strainer and stainless steel grid included
- Several buyers have complained against packaging issues.
6. Kraus KGF1-30 White Bellucci CeramTek Granite Quartz Composite
Kraus KGF1-30 Bellucci is engineered to be exceptional. Kraus combined the high-end style and time-tested craftsmanship to bring your kitchen to life.
Kraus Bellucci serves every imaginable purpose- beauty, strength, and functionality. Its beauty and strength lie in the innovative ceramic nanotechnology- a revolutionary quartz composite.
Made of granite quartz composite, this uniquely designed sink offers bold, modern aesthetic, unparalleled durability, and easy maintenance.
It’s extreme resistance to impact and thermal shock. It’s highly heat-resistant up to 650 F that withstands extreme hot or cold.
The thick stone-like material construction absorbs vibration and minimizes dishwashing noise for a more serene kitchen environment.
The best aspect of this model is it is self-cleaning and naturally hygienic. Its hydro- repellent surface is enriched with silver ions that naturally repels water that keeps the bowl dry after use.
Importantly, the naturally hygienic finish repels stains, dirt, and germs for a cleaner and safer kitchen for a healthier life.
Belluci features 100% pure color with UV protection that will resist the fading effects with time and sunlight.
Deep, spacious single bowl provides an uninterrupted workspace making it perfect for washing the largest cookware. Moreover, the straight walls and tight radius corners maximize usable space in the bowl.
Conveniently, the gently sloped bottom and rear offset drain ensure complete drainage and prevent water from standing in the bowl.
Finally, the farmhouse style flat-front design creates a timeless look to the cabinet.
You can work without losing any space on your kitchen counter.
Thanks to its integrated ledge that transforms your sink into a full-service workstation. The composite cutting board is heavy-duty and non-porous that will make your kitchen work easier.
- Superior durability
- Impressive resistance to thermal shock
- Withstands extreme cold and hot fluctuations
- Absorbs vibration and reduces dishwashing noises.
- Built-in ledge and premium cutting board included
- Self-cleaning and naturally hygienic and
- Easy draining and easy to clean
- Fade and discoloration resistant
- Stain-resistant and water repellent
- Although it’s highly heat-resistant, placing hot cookware right from the oven into the bowl may cause surface discoloration.
7. Kichae 33 Inch Double bowl White Kitchen Sink
Kichae double bowl kitchen sink is a perfect pick if you’re looking for added functionality.
The overall dimension is 30x 18 x 10 inches with a 50/50 dual bowl design. The 50/50 split helps to keep prep and cleaning separately.
Extra deep bowls easily hold large items. The rear set drain is a plus that offers a more usable area in the bowl and ample storage space under the sink.
Speaking of durability Kichae fireclay sink offers extreme strength to withstand heavy uses. Thanks to its unique fireclay construction, which is baked at 2900 degrees F.
This superior construction makes it excellent resistant to crack, chips, stains, and scratches.
Moreover, the glossy glazing finish is smooth and easy to clean. The elegant white color is attractive and adds a lasting impression to your kitchen.
Did we mention that this Kichae sink ensures you a more serene environment by significantly minimizing dishwashing noises? Thanks to its sound deadening material.
You will appreciate its reversible design that enhances its versatility. You can install it on both sides based on your style preference.
- Elegant looking
- Exclusive Heat and temperature fluctuations resistance
- Ultra-smooth surface for dirt, stain, and grime resistant
- Naturally quiet to handle dishwashing
- Practical and versatile dual bowl design
- Drain strainer and bottom rinse breed included
- Easy to keep clean
- No complaints from users
|Product Name||Exterior Dimensions (inches)|
(L x W x D)
|Material/ Finish||No. of bowl/ Inside depth (inch)||Reversible||Cabinet Size:||Drain Location|
|Kraus 33″||33 x 18.25 x 10||Fireclay/ Non-porous glossy||Single/ 8.25||YES||33||center|
|Houzer||33 x 20 x 10||Fireclay / Non-porous glossy||Single/ 9.25||No||36||center|
|BOCCHI||30 x 18 x 10||Fireclay/ Non-porous||Single/ 8.5||YES||33||center|
|KOHLER||32-11/16 x 21-9/16 x 9-5/8||Enameled cast iron /White||Single/ 8-13/16||No||33||offset|
|Lordear 33″||33 x 21 x 10||Fireclay / Smooth Glossy||Single/ 7||No||36||Center|
|KrausKGF1||29.75 x 20.75 x 10||Granite quartz composite / Smooth glossy||Single/ 9-3/8||No||33||rear off-set|
|Kichae 33″||33 x 18 x 10||Ceramic, Porcelain, Fireclay / Glossy Glazing||double bowl (50/50)/ 9||YES||36||rear set|
How to Choose the Best White Farmhouse Sink for Kitchen
All the above-reviewed sinks are perfect for your dream kitchen.
But not all models will perfectly fit your needs. So it would be best if you considered some factors to decide on your own to buy the right one.
Take into consideration the following factors:
White sinks are available in various material constructions. Fireclay, enamel-coated cast iron, enamel-coated stainless steel, and composite granite are widely used to manufacture white sinks. Each type has advantages and drawbacks. Construction materials significantly affect the usefulness, durability, cleaning, maintenance, and price of the sink.
Which one is best depends on your lifestyle, requirements, and price. However, fireclay and cast iron sinks are sought after on the market right now.
Number of Bowls
Farmhouse sinks feature single bowl and double bowl configurations. Single bowl is more practical for cleaning large cookware, but they are lack in flexibility. The dual bowl design allows you to handle different tasks such as stacking, prep, or cleaning when needed.
So before you decide on the number of bowls, consider your specific needs.
Sink Dimensions and Cabinet Size
In general, farmhouse sinks are wider and much deeper than traditional kitchen sinks. It allows you to stack more, clean more, wash more, and save yourself from splashing.
Make sure the model you’re planning to buy fits into your existing cabinet. You may need to make some adjustments to the cabinet as well.
Also, consider your kitchen size. A 24 to 30-inch sink can easily handle the dishwashing needs of a small household. On the other hand, for larger family, we recommend choosing a 33-inch sink.
Although farmhouse sinks are deeper than other kitchen sinks, the inside depth differs from outside depth. This is because of the thickness of the materials.
The inside depth ranges from 7 to 9.5 inches while the outside depth is 10 inches. Extra depth bowl provides more space to stack and work. If you have a small size kitchen, it is convenient to go for a sink with an extra deep bowl.
Farmhouse White Sink Price and Your Budget
White farmhouse sink prices differ based on the sink dimension, quality of construction materials and accessories included.
Choose the right one that meets your needs and budgets.
Hopefully, this comprehensive list of 7 best white farmhouse sinks was helpful to narrow down and save you to be spoilt for choices.
All the reviewed models are best for quality to price ratio. No matter which one you pick from our list, it’ll be an excellent investment.
So, are you ready to shine your kitchen with the classic white beauty?