Are you looking for a kitchen sink that is just not being large but also excellent in terms of usability, functionality and durability?
Then, farmhouse style stainless steel sink can be the right choice for you.
But choosing the best stainless steel farmhouse sink is critical as there are different options out there.
In this article, we’ve reviewed five best-selling models that you can buy for your dream kitchen. We’re confident that you’ll find the right one that will give you the performance you’re looking for.
Go through our stainless steel farmhouse sink review to wisely pick the right one that will meet your needs.
What's in this Guide?
- Our Top Picks
- Best Stainless Steel Farmhouse Sinks in 2021
- 1. Kraus KHF200-33 Standart PRO Stainless Steel Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
- 2. Ruvati RVH9880BL Stainless Steel 36-inch Apron-Front Farm Kitchen Sink
- 3. Lordear 36 Inch Double Bowl Farmhouse Sink
- 4. Sarlai 30 inch Ledge Workstation Single Bowl Farm Sink
- 5. ZUHNE Turin33 Double Bowl Stainless Steel Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
- Factors to Consider When Buying a Stainless Steel Farmhouse Sink
Our Top Picks
We have prepared this quick summery for our busy readers to help them compare the essential specs within minutes and make the right choice.
1. Best Overall: Kraus KHF200 -33 Standard PRO: With an extra-deep basin, this single bowl sink easily accommodates large roasting pans and baking sheets while its superior drainage prevents standing water.
2. Best Noiseless: Ruvati RVH9880BL Apron-Front: A high-quality sink that features thick rubber padding and heavy-duty SoundGuard undercoating to reduce dishwashing noises.
3. Best Double Bowl: Lordear 36 Inch: With a high-quality T304 16-gauge stainless steel construction, this double bowl sink is extremely sturdy and offers a versatile workspace.
4. Best Design: Sarlai 30 Inch Single Bowl Farm Sink: An apron-front farmhouse sinks that blends functionality with style.
5. Best Value: ZUHNE Turin33 Double Bowl Farmhouse Kitchen Sink: A top-rated kitchen sink that features excellent workmanship, quality material, and the highest food contact standards.
Best Stainless Steel Farmhouse Sinks in 2021
In this article, we’re going to explore 5 top-rated farm sinks on the market.
No matter which one you pick from our comprehensive list, you’ll enjoy an excellent long-term investment.
So, without delay, let’s discover them.
1. Kraus KHF200-33 Standart PRO Stainless Steel Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
Kraus KHF200-33 is an iconic stainless steel farmhouse sink that will instantly elevate the appearance of any traditional or modern style kitchen.
For those who don’t know Kraus is a leading kitchen sink manufacturer that offers a wide range of sinks and kitchen accessories made with advanced technology.
With 32.88″ length, 20.75″ width, and an extra-deep basin, this oversized single bowl sink easily accommodates your largest roasting pans, skillets and baking sheets.
Notably. the gently rounded corners of the bowl maximize workspace and make cleaning the sink easy. This unique design also offers a sleek contemporary look to the sink.
Additionally, the rear set drain offers a more usable space for stacking dishes. Moreover, it provides more room in the base cabinet.
Channel grooves with slanted bottom allow for complete water or small debris drainage and prevent standing water inside the bowl. Its optimized angle design also keeps glassware from falling.
Enjoy the quietest kitchen experience!
Sound insulated thick rubber damping pads absorb vibration and minimize noise from dishwashing. Thanks to its NoiseDefend technology.
Special undercoating layer!
This sink is treated with Stone Guard Protective Undercoating that reduces condensation buildup. So no need to be worried about the damage of the cabinet.
Proven quality and dependability!
Made of premium grade T304 stainless steel, this sink offers exceptional resistance to rust and corrosion. Plus, the heavy-duty, dent-resistant TRU16 Gauge (1.5 mm) steel ensures lifelong durability.
Highly resilient and wear-resistant finish!
It’s perfect for everyday use. The commercial-grade satin finish offers long-lasting performance, even under heavy use. It also makes the sink rust and corrosion-resistant.
Of course, the modern classic apron front design and finish match most decor and offers a striking look to any kitchen from traditional to contemporary.
You won’t have a hard time installing it!
Kraus KHF200 comes with all-mountain hardware and cutout template for easy under-mount installation.
It comes with lots of great extras!
Premium 3 piece basket strainer set, protective stainless steel bottom grid, and Kraus kitchen towel are also included with this sink.
We are sure you’ll love this sink.
- 16 Gauge T-304 stainless steel construction for impressive durability
- Commercial grade finish for exceptional resistance to rust and corrosion
- Channel grooves design for superior drainage
- Extra deep bowl for easy handling of dishes
- Exclusive Noisedefend sound dampening technology for quiet performance
- Gently rounded corners for easy cleaning
- Protective undercoating for preventing condensation buildup
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Some users have a complaint that it gets stains and spots by the water.
2. Ruvati RVH9880BL Stainless Steel 36-inch Apron-Front Farm Kitchen Sink
Ruvati sinks are trusted by leading interior designers and loved by customers for their exceptional quality and sensible creative design.
Ruvati RVH9880BL stainless steel apron front sink with its stunning gunmetal black finish will make your sink the centerpiece of your kitchen.
16 Gauge T-304 Stainless Steel construction makes this sink incredibly tough. You’ll be happy learning that it’ll never tarnish or rust.
The beauty of Ruvati RVH9880BL lies in the MATTE BLACK Gunmetal finish, which is different from most of the stainless steel sink. It’ll match the color and finish of your black stainless steel appliances.
Of course, you don’t need to be worried about wear and peeling. The finish features a matte texture that is stain and fingerprint resistant. Thanks to its innovative NANO-PVD technology.
State-Of-The-Art Soundproof technique & Insulation!
This stainless steel sink is soundproof and offers you a peaceful kitchen environment. The heavy-duty SoundGuard undercoating and thick rubber padding significantly reduce dishwashing noises. It also provides superior thermal insulation.
The bowl has a sloped bottom and four drain grooves that channel water towards the drain preventing standing water in the bowl. Thus, it keeps the sink clean and dry. It’s also worth noting that the matte black finish is water repellent that ensures excellent water drainage.
Plus, the 10mm tight radius curved inside corners not only imparts a modern look but also makes it easier to clean.
It offers you more….
The included stainless steel bottom protective grid will protect your sink surface and acts as a drying rack. It also comes with a matching color basket strainer drain.
The installation guide and cut-out template also included for easy installation.
- 1.59mm thick 16 Gauge T-304 stainless steel construction for long-lasting durability, dent, and rust-resistant
- Colored finish for a stunning appearance, wear, abrasion, or peeling resistant
- Matte texture finish fingerprints or stains resistant
- Rounded inside corners for easy cleaning, maintenance, and stunning look
- SoundGuard undercoating and NoiseDefend padding for reducing the “clanking” noise and provides thermal insulation
- Sloped bottom and four drain grooves to drain water easily for keeping your sink clean and dry
- Bottom protective grid to protect the sink surface from scratches and acts as a drying rack.
- For a small size kitchen, this 36-inch sink won’t be perfect.
3. Lordear 36 Inch Double Bowl Farmhouse Sink
The simple design of the Lordear double bowl farmhouse sink will make your life easier.
The modern classic look of this gorgeous centerpiece will instantly add value to your cooking area. It’s incredibly stylish, useful, and durable, which will be a great addition to any kitchen. Plus, the unique round apron-front design combines style with practicality.
The 10-inch deep 60/40 double bowl design offers a versatile workspace. You can easily fit your largest pans and stacks of dishes. It is also useful for carrying out different tasks as and when needed.
What’s more, the rear-set 3.5 inches drain opening provides more usable space inside the bowl and underneath the cabinet.
The high quality T304 16 gauge stainless steel construction makes it extremely sturdy. It’s great for resisting scratching, tarnish, rust, corrosion, and dent. It won’t even fade at 1000-degree C high temperature.
Of course, the stainless steel bottom rinse grid also protects the sink surface from scratches.
The NANO brushed sink surface works like water on Lotus leaf- no water trace left. Additionally, the gently sloped bottom with an X-shaped diversion design prevents standing water inside the bowl for fast drainage.
The matte black finish is absolutely beautiful and matches NY black stainless steel appliances perfectly.
The R10 round corner of the sink also makes cleaning and maintenance easy.
The 3mm thick heavy-duty sound-absorbing pads reduce noise while washing the dishes in the bowl. Importantly, the thick protective undercoating prevents condensation.
- T304 16 gauge stainless steel construction for ensuring durability
- 10-inch deep 60/40 double bowl design for a versatile workspace
- Rear-set 3.5 inches drain opening for more usable space in the bowl and under the cabinet
- Bottom rinse grid to protect the sink surface from scratches
- Matte black NANO brushed sink surface and R10 round corner for easy cleaning
- Gently sloped bottom with an X-shaped diversion design prevents standing water inside the bowl for fast drainage.
- Sound guard padding to minimize noises
- Protective undercoating for preventing condensation
- Strainer, drying rack, cutout template, and installation guide included
- Super simple and straight forward installation
- It needs strong support as the sink is quite heavy.
- A little on the expensive side
4. Sarlai 30 inch Ledge Workstation Single Bowl Farm Sink
If you’re looking for the best apron front sink that blends functionality with style, you’ll never go wrong with Sarlai Ledge Workstation Farm Sink.
Specifically, this functional workstation comes with a pack of useful features that make most of your kitchen tasks relatively easy.
Made from TRU16 gauge T304 stainless steel, this sink offers superior strength and long-lasting durability. It does an excellent job against dent, scratch, and stain.
The extra 3mm thick rubber pads cover around the sink base that absorbs vibration and noise. Additionally, the extra thick paint undercoating prevents condensation from protecting the cabinet.
The commercial-grade matte black finish gives this sink a stunning looking and makes it very easy to clean and maintain. The advanced NANO brushed layer lets water flow down like lotus leaf- no water trace left.
The X-water guideline and slanted bottom are also useful for complete water drainage. Of course, a matte black drain strainer comes included that matches the sink color. It also comes with a removable basket that catches debris instead of letting them go down the drain.
The 10mm radius round corner makes the bowl spacious and easy to clean. The rear-central drain design offers a more usable space stocking underneath.
Having Sarlai Ledge Workstation in your kitchen is quite beneficial!
Ledge workstation design provides more spaces to use. The track enables you to use the sink for a wide variety of tasks.
It comes with truly functional accessories that make life simpler.
The Sapele mahogany cutting board is solid and very sturdy. It won’t easily warp or crack. You’ll also love the matte black stainless steel and Sapele hardwood made Colander. It makes washing and drying vegetables and fruits hassle-free.
Wait, there is more….
The roll-up rack is strong enough to hold pans, pots, and dishes. You can fold or roll it up tightly for easy storage. The bottom rinse grid protects the sink from scratch. It also acts as a drying rack for pans and pots.
- Premium-grade material for heavy daily use, long-lasting and durability
- NANO brushed layer for easy cleaning, anti-freezing heat, and non-seepage water
- Thick paint undercoating for preventing condensation
- NoiseDefend technology to reduce noise and vibration
- A lot of useful accessories included for making your kitchen work easier.
- Very few users have complained that the surface scratched easily.
5. ZUHNE Turin33 Double Bowl Stainless Steel Farmhouse Kitchen Sink
We wind up our reviews with another high-end stainless steel apron sink from Zuhne, America’s most trusted home improvement brand. This time we’re going to review the top-rated ZUHNE Turin33 double bowl farmhouse sink.
ZUHNE Turin33 is one of the best kitchen sinks in 2021. It’s independently rated & featured in popular kitchen blogs. This sink has caught the attention and appreciation of numerous buyers for its excellent craftsmanship and quality material.
Best in class, build quality!
Built from surgical grade 16 Gauge T304 18/10 stainless steel, it’s sturdy enough for daily use and commercial kitchens. The ultra-premium natural brushed stainless finish makes the surface scratch resistant. What’s more, the stainless finish blends with stainless appliances.
Safest choice for families!
Turin33 meets the highest food contact standards. It uses Zero-lead non-toxic sink materials that are safe for families.
The double-bowl design offers you more versatility. Moreover, the extra-deep 10-inch basin provides plenty of space for stacking dishes.
This daily use sink is a breeze to maintain. The spill-proof slanted bottom allows extra- fast draining and drying. Moreover, the tight radium curved corners make cleaning the bowls effortless. It also requires minimal maintenance. Furthermore, the gently curved R10 corners add elegance to this sink.
The World’s quietest sink!
It features 2.5 times better noise and vibration cancellation insulation than any other brand. It also protects the cabinet from condensate damage.
It includes two 304 stainless steel bottom grates to help to protect the surface from scratching. A drying rack and two strainers were also included.
- Exclusively made from solid surgical-grade, rust, and corrosion-proof stainless steel
- Extra deep 10 Inch basin ideal for handling oversized pots & pans
- 2.5x superior insulation to mute noise during daily use and cancel vibration from the garbage disposal
- Gently curved R10 corners for easy cleaning, maintenance, and elegant appearance
- The sloped base for faster water and residue drain.
- 3rd party tested and rated
- USA and Canada code compliant
- Cut out template and user manual included
- Compatible with any countertop
- Watermarks stay, so you have to wipe it clean and dry all the time.
Factors to Consider When Buying a Stainless Steel Farmhouse Sink
Hopefully, you have found the best kitchen sink in our top-list.
It would be best to consider some essential aspects to pick the right one that will best need your needs.
This simple buying guide will explain to you how to choose the right one.
Consider the following factors.
1. CONSTRUCTION QUALITY
Stainless steel sinks come with different thickness or gauge number. The higher the gauge number, the thinner the steel.
16-gauge steel is thicker than 18 gauge, which is ultimately more durable than 18 gauge. However, we recommend choosing a sink with 16-gauge stainless steel for daily heavy use or commercial purpose.
2. NUMBER OF BOWL
Generally, farmhouse kitchen sinks are available in single bowl design. But many manufacturers offer double, even triple bowl design. Dual bowl design also features a 60/40 or 50/50 split. Each has its advantages and drawbacks.
Single bowl kitchen sinks are convenient for handling larger dishes. On the other hand, double bowl sinks are functional. You can stack dirty dishes in one and leave the other one free for use. Again, you can use one bowl to wash dishes and rinse them in the other. On the negative, handling large dishes in a double bowl sink is somewhat challenging.
We advise you to choose the bowl options based on your specific needs.
3. SINK DIMENSIONS
It’s a crucial factor when it comes to choosing the right size kitchen sink. The standard dimension of a farmhouse style kitchen sink is 33″ L x 22″ W x 10″ D. However, you’ll also find larger or smaller ones.
Additionally, the bowl depth varies from 8 to 10 inches.
If you have limited space in your kitchen, consider buying a smaller but deeper sink. Keep in mind that if you’re shorter in height, a deeper bowl may be uncomfortable for you.
It’s also important to check your selected model will accommodate your existing cabinet. Make sure you have enough room in your cabinet space.
If you’ve limited kitchen space, consider smaller but deeper apron front sink models.
4. INCLUDED ACCESSORIES
Some models come included with a basket strainer, sink protector, cutting board, and other items.
Accessories are not necessary to the function of your sink. But they’ll make the sink more usable, your kitchen task easier, and save you time.
5. YOUR BUDGET
Don’t forget to take into consideration your budget. The budget is a significant factor.
Farmhouse kitchen sinks come with various price ranges from $200 to $2000. The price depends on the quality, number of the bowl, and included accessories.
Before you start shopping around, decide how much you are comfortable spending. If you’re on a tight budget, still, it’s possible to find a good quality stainless steel sink.
We aimed to help you finding the best stainless steel farmhouse sinks for your dream kitchen. And you’ve successfully completed our mission.
Now, it’s your turn.
All the above-reviewed models offer practical convenience, usability, and charming style that can be great long-term investments.
So, why are you waiting for?
Pick the right one and bring a vintage vibe in the heart of your home!
Thanks for reading!