Want to enjoy safe drinking water straight from your tap?
Then, you can consider buying a bottleless water dispenser or cooler.
There are a few good reasons why people prefer bottle-less variants. Some of them are they-
- Save you plenty of money. Say goodbye to expensive bottled water!
- No unsanitary tank, safe for us and good for the PLANET too.
- No need to lift the BULKY water jug
In summary, less cost, less maintenance, and environment-friendly.
But not sure which one to get?
In this guide, we’ll show you what the best bottleless water cooler is for home and office. Our buying guide will also help you make the right buying decision that meets your needs and budget.
So, what are you waiting for? Check out our bottleless water cooler reviews.
What's in this Guide?
- Our Top Picks
- Here are Best Bottleless Water Coolers in 2021
- 1. Avalon A5 Self Cleaning Bottle-less Cooler Dispenser
- 2. Brio Moderna Bottleless Cooler Dispenser with Filtration, CLPOU720UVF3
- 3. Avalon A12-CTPOU Countertop Bottleless Water Dispenser
- 4. Brio CLCTPOU520UVF2 Countertop Bottleless Water Dispenser
- 5. Avalon A7 Touchless Bottleless Cooler Dispenser
- 6. Brio Commercial Grade Bottleless Ultra Safe Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter Cooler Dispenser, CLPOURO420SCV2
- 7. Aquverse A6500-K Bottle-less Water Cooler with Filter
- How to Choose the Right Bottle-less Water Cooler Dispenser – 7 Key Considerations
Our Top Picks
The following quick view includes all the essential specs so that you can compare our reviewed 7 models easily and make a quick buying decision.
1. Best Overall: Avalon A5 Bottleless Water Cooler: An easy-to-use water cooler that is highly effective and features a self-cleaning mechanism and a child-safety lock for worry-free uses.
2. Best Build Quality: Brio Moderna CLPOU720UVF3 Bottleless Water Cooler: Made of quality 304 stainless steel, this unit is highly durable and ensures years of use.
3. Best Countertop: Avalon A12-CTPOU Bottless Water Cooler: If looking for a compact water cooler that can fit your tiny countertop, this is the unit to go for.
4. Best Self Cleaning: Brio Countertop Bottleless Water Cooler: A high-quality bottleless water cooler that features a self-cleaning ozone function that automatically cleans and sanitizes the water tank.
5. Best Touchless: Avalon A7 Touchless Bottless Water Cooler: A touchless water cooler that only requires you to press your cup against the push paddle to dispense germ-free hot or cold water.
6. Best for Pure Water: Brio Commercial Grade Bottless Water Cooler: If looking for a bottleless water dispenser with RO filtration, this model uses reverse osmosis technology efficiently and removes 99.99% contaminants.
7. Best Commercial: Aquaverse A6500-K: A option that features a high-efficiency compressor, high-quality filter, and high capacity hot and cold water tank.
Here are Best Bottleless Water Coolers in 2021
Bottle-less variants are available with different designs, quality and temperature settings. They also differ in prices.
To recommend the best one, we’ve researched a lot, collect several models and tested them vigorously.
Finally, we’ve shortlisted these 7 sought-after models.
No matter which one you select, you can rest assured that it’ll offer you the best value for your money.
Let’s discover them.
1. Avalon A5 Self Cleaning Bottle-less Cooler Dispenser
Avalon A5 is a stand-alone water cooler dispenser that delivers you the healthy water every time.
It gives you the option of 3 temperature settings to allow you to customize your drinking experiences. The crisp cold, cool, or piping hot output meet your exact needs.
The highly efficient compressor provides ice-cold water of 47-degree F- no need to add ice cubes to your drink. On the other hand, it provides hot water at approximately 185-degree F, which is perfect for making coffee, tea or any hot beverage.
So, how easy is it to use?
Well, it’s much more convenient to use. Simply press your desired temperature button and lets the water to flow from the spout. Thanks to its easy-to-use push button.
This NSF certified unit meets strict standards for public health protection.
The water is filtered through the sediment filter and then a carbon block filter to purify the tap water by eliminating lead, chlorine bacteria and rust. Of course, the dual filters are conveniently located inside the unit.
It’s worth noting that the tank holds 3.6 liters of cold water and 1 liter of hot water.
Notably, the carbon filter lasts six months or 1500 gallons. Moreover, there is an indicator light that lights up when the filter needs to be replaced.
The best part of this model is its self-cleaning mechanism. It sanitizes the tank to prevent the accumulation of bacteria and germs for your safety.
It is built with your safety in mind.
First of all, the child safety lock on the hot water spout ensures worry-free uses. Additionally, you can turn off hot water function to save energy.
Another stunning feature is its built-in leak detector that automatically checks the water flow from the water source to the tank.
The built-in nightlight is a convenient feature of this model. The nightlight make the water spouts visible in the dark.
Worry about the installation of the system?
Setup is easy; you need to connect the unit directly to your existing water line. Installation kit comes included with the unit for easy setup.
Finally, the attractive stainless steel cabinet will match to any home or office decor.
Seriously, it is almost impossible to find out a bottle-less water cooler that has a self-cleaning feature and as premium quality as Avalon A5.
- Complies with all the safety standards
- NSF certified and UL listed
- Multi-layer water filtration
- Three temperature settings
- Self-cleaning function for long-lasting purification
- Easy, safe and convenient to use
- Easy to set up with included part
- Hot water dispensing is somewhat slow.
2. Brio Moderna Bottleless Cooler Dispenser with Filtration, CLPOU720UVF3
Brio Moderna is a modern designed bottle-less dispenser that comes with many innovative features to compliment your lifestyle.
It’s the only cooler available with personalized temperature for cold and hot water. It lets you adjust the water temperature to very cold, very hot, just to your liking for satisfying all your hydration needs.
You can choose to enjoy the water as hot as 174 degrees F for toasty beverages and as cold as 39-degree F for cool refreshments.
Enjoy safely soothing hot water at your fingertips!
The 2-step dispensing system on hot spout prevents accidental pouring of hot water. Moreover, the child safety lock ensures the safety of you and your loved ones by preventing any accident from occurring.
Brio ensures that only the purest water is in your cup!
It comes with advanced three-stage water filtration. The premium quality sediment filter removes particles, dust and rust in the first stage.
Stage 2 involves the elimination of chlorine, cloudiness, odors, tastes, VOCs and other chemicals. Thanks to its premium-quality carbon block filter.
Finally, the refining coconut carbon filter removes any possible residual taste and impurity from water.
This Energy Star approved system efficiently uses electricity to minimize your electric bill.
It also adds bright LED nightlight that illuminates spounts and ensure you won’t spill or overfill the glass when dispensing water.
The LED digital clock is an excellent addition to this model. Conveniently, the digital display is bright and clear. So you can clearly see the notifications, time and temperature settings.
Brio makes cleaning the cooler simple!
It provides LED technology UV care- automated disinfecting system. It automatically sanitizes the cooler thoroughly, giving you the peace of mind that you’ll always enjoy the cleanest water.
It withstands the test of time.
Made of superior quality 304 stainless steel, it ensures years of uses. Of course, the attractive, sleek finish will complement any office and home decor.
Installation of this unit is super easy. Simply connect it directly to your water line and enjoy the purest water.
No other bottleless variant can compete with this model.
- Innovative design and advanced features
- Adjustable temperature settings
- Attractive, sleek finish
- Unmatched construction quality
- Easy to assemble and install
- Minimal maintenance
- Easy to see digital display
- Safe and convenient to use
- Energy star rated & UL listed
- Conforms to NSF/ANSI 372
- It’s an expensive option out there. But it features everything you like to have in a water dispenser.
3. Avalon A12-CTPOU Countertop Bottleless Water Dispenser
Avalon A12 is a top-notch countertop bottleless water dispenser available. It offers the perfect blend of style and features to meet your hydration needs.
Its dimensions are 13 x 12 x 19 inches. With this compact size, it fits on any countertop with 19 inches clearance. Of course, the dispensing area is 12 x 3 x 10 inches with 9 inches of clearance below the spouts. So it’ll accommodate most bottles and large cups.
Avalon A12 offers a choice of three temperature settings. The hot faucet delivers water at approximately 185 degrees F, which is hot enough for making coffee, tea or any hot beverage.
On the other hand, the cold water is crisp and ice cold at 47 degrees F. That means you won’t need to add ice cubes to your drink. Thanks to its highly efficient compressor.
No need to be worried about its boiling water function.
There is a child safety lock on the hot water faucet that prevents any accident from occurring. Moreover, the built-in nightlight makes the spouts visible in the dark for night time uses. Besides the push button is easy to use, making the dispenser convenient.
Dual filtration delivers healthy and tasty water.
The filters purify tap water by removing chlorine, lead particulates, cysts, smell and bad taste. Thanks to its sediment filter and carbon block filter.
Conveniently there is a built-in leak detector that monitors the water flow automatically from source to the dispenser.
Set up is easy with the included full installation kit. The included adapter fits most standard water supply lines.
This is not the end…
Self-cleaning ozone function automatically sanitizes the water tank to ensure safe water every time.
Importantly, this model complies with all the standards of Energy Star and UL listed.
- Compact design
- Easy and convenient to use
- Crisp cold and extremely hot output
- Dual filtration capacity, impressive filter life
- Worry-free uses
- UL/ energy star rated
- Auto -sanitization for maximum safe water
- Full installation kit and instruction included.
- Somewhat bulky to sit on the kitchen counter
4. Brio CLCTPOU520UVF2 Countertop Bottleless Water Dispenser
Next, we have another excellent bottleless dispensing system from the well- renowned brand Brio. This time its Brio CLCTPOU520UVF2 that’s designed for countertop set up.
This model is the best duo in filtration. Built-in two stages filtration includes premium quality sediment filter and advanced carbon block filter.
These filters remove dust, rust and particles in the first stage and chlorine, cloudiness, odd taste and odor in the second stage to deliver pure water.
Importantly, replacing the filters is easy. Thanks to its easy-to-filter accessible cabin.
The tri-temp setting allows you to enjoy room temperature, crisp cold and piping hot water. So, you’ll always have perfectly cold or hot water on hand for cool refreshment or toasty beverages.
Large dispensing point is convenient to refill any sized cup or 9-inch bottle. Moreover, the LED digital nightlight ensures that you can safely access the pure water at dark also. The LED nightlight will illuminate the dispensing area, so no need to worry about overfill or spill water.
This model uses a powerful UV light that effectively and automatically removes 99.99% disease-causing microbes.
Finally, the stainless steel housing and sleek finish will complement your home or office decor.
- Excellent design with an elegant look
- Steaming hot, crisps cold and room temperature water
- Greatly improved taste and odor-free water
- Automatic disinfection of microbes
- Hassle-free bottle refill
- Self-cleaning UV sanitization
- Reasonably priced for its performance
- 1-year manufacturer warranty
- Installation instructions are overly simplistic.
5. Avalon A7 Touchless Bottleless Cooler Dispenser
No cross-contamination between Avalon A7 dispenser users!
Yes, you’ve heard that right.
Only your cup touches the patented push paddle of the cold and hot spout that ensures touchless dispensing for germ-free water flow. Simply press your cup against the paddle and let the cup fill with water.
Avalon A7 provides steaming hot (185° F) and icy cold (47° F) water on demand which is ideal for making cold refreshments or toasty beverages. Thanks to its highly efficient compressor. Of course, the paddle spouts are easy and convenient to use.
Importantly, the child safety lock on the hot water spout makes hot water flow safe. Your entire family can use it worry-free, and your kids won’t accidentally burn themselves with boiling water.
It comes included with two filters to purify the tap water. The sediment filter and NSF certified carbon block filter eliminates any chlorine, lead, rust, and bacteria and delivers tasteful, healthy water. It’s worth noting that the carbon filter lasts six months or 1500 gallons.
Its water tanks hold 3.6 liters of cold water and 1 liter of hot water. Importantly, the tanks prevent the accumulation of bacteria and harmful germs for your safety. Its self-cleaning ozone function sanitizes and purifies the dispenser and ensures long-lasting purification.
The dispensing area is large enough to accommodate most of the bottles and large cups. In addition, there is a removable drip tray at the bottom of the dispensing area that catches any spills or drips.
- Two temperature settings- Hot and cold
- Touchless, germ-free dispensing
- Child safety lock for safe hot water flow
- Replaceable dual-stage filtration
- Easy to install with included installation kit
- Self-sanitization function for safe water
- Safe, convenient and easy to use
- NSF certified filters
- UL listed and energy star rated
- Small capacity to heat water
6. Brio Commercial Grade Bottleless Ultra Safe Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filter Cooler Dispenser, CLPOURO420SCV2
Are you looking for a bottleless dispenser with reverse osmosis filtration?
Then, this model from Brio is worth consideration.
It’s a commercial-grade 4-stage filtration system that provides ultra-safe drinking water.
The RO technology efficiently filters tap water and removes 99.99% contaminants.
The four stages include:
Premium quality sediment filter removes particles, dust and rusts up to 5 microns.
Advanced carbon block filter eliminates chlorine, color, odors and other chemicals.
The high rejection RO membrane removes up to 99.99% impurities, including lead, arsenic, and more.
Finally, the coconut carbon filter removes any possible residual and impurities from water.
So, confidently refill your glass.
Of course, it features quick-change filter housing. In addition, the filters are simple to remove and replace.
The tri- temp setting delivers refreshingly cold, soothing hot and ambient water to meet your hydration needs.
And the access to your desired water has never been easier. Thanks to its tri- temp push button faucet.
Moreover, the dispensing point is large enough for easy pouring.
Notably, the two steps dispensing on the hot faucet keep you and your loved one safe from the accidental pouring of hot water.
This model offers you full control of when to cool and heat water. Two simple switches provide you with power-saving options right at your fingerprints. Simply turn off or on the buttons for your convenience.
Due to the self-cleaning ozone function, it requires minimal maintenance. At the touch of a button, it sanitizes the tank and lines by killing bacteria.
Conveniently, this unit includes a drip tray to prevent spilling of water. It’s anti-rust and BPA- free to keep the tray sanitary. In addition, the tray is removable and easy to clean.
- Made of premium-quality material
- Sleek, modern design
- Ultra-safe, purified water
- Triple faucet dispensing for simultaneous use
- Full control over the water temperature
- Highest-quality filters to ensure the purest water
- Very straightforward to install
- Minimal maintenance
- Energy star approved
- UL listed and conformed to ASNI 372/ NSF.
- The price is a little higher. But it’ll be an excellent investment if you want premium-quality bottleless variant with many useful features.
7. Aquverse A6500-K Bottle-less Water Cooler with Filter
Aquverse A6500-K is a commercial grade water dispenser with world-class filter, high-efficiency compressor, and high volume hot and cold water tank.
This unit is designed to withstand heavy-traffic and years of uses. The encased metal construction of the tanks and heavy-duty hardware makes this system rugged and durable.
The exterior of A6500-K is made of heavy-gauge ABS plastic which is impact-resistant. Moreover, the high-efficiency compressor with the lowest cycle rate ensures its long lifespan.
Additionally, the cold-rolled metal sides are seven times more durable than any conventional stainless steel cooler. It’s also smudge- and fingerprint protective that ensures simple clean up and hassle-free maintenance.
Aquverse A6500-K is a complete water station solution for hot and cold water. It delivers crisp, clean, and chilled drinking water at 38 to 58-degree F. It also dispenses hot water at 185-degree F for making instant coffee, tea, noodles, cereal.
Its paddle-style push faucet offers comfort to use. The spacious dispensing area easily accommodates large sport bottles and containers. Removable dishwasher-safe drip tray adds the convenience of using.
For safety, this model includes a childproof lock on the hot faucet. The hot tank on/off switch allows you to turn off the function when you don’t need it.
A6500-K is a full filtration system. The NSF certified world-class 750-gallon capacity Charcoal filter of this cooler is super in performance for removing chlorine, cyst, particles, lead and odor. Thus, it ensures delivering clean, crisp and delicious water.
The dual float backs up the system with auto-shutoff prevents leakage and overflow issues. Conveniently, the sensor will alert you when it’s time to change the filter. The quick-change filter head system makes changing the filter simple.
This dispenser comes with contemporary design to fit perfectly into any office and home décor. The whisper-quiet operation sound ensures the system runs unnoticed.
Installation of this system won’t be tedious. The package includes quick install filter head and complete installation kit. You can install it with basic tools.
- Super cold and hot output (38 – 58° cold and 185°)
- Fingerprint and smudge resistant
- Easy cleanup and hassle-free maintenance in all home and office settings
- Whisper-quiet operation
- High-volume hot and cold water tanks to meet your needs
- Fast fill rate (16oz in under 8 seconds)
- Designed to withstand years of abuse and heavy traffic
- Well-made, durable and long lifespan
- UL listed and NSF certified to abide by all the safety standards.
- One year manufacturer warranty on parts and compressor
- No self-cleaning function
How to Choose the Right Bottle-less Water Cooler Dispenser – 7 Key Considerations
Not everyone has the time or desire to read numerous reviews to discover which brand or model is the right fit or top choice.
Therefore, this review was specially created to help people like you find the right On-Demand Water Dispensers for your needs quickly and efficiently.
Hopefully, this short-list has included all the models that you’re looking for.
But not all models will be the right fit for your needs.
So, before you rush out and buy one, it might be worth spending a bit of time considering some essential factors:
1. Check your chosen model offers the water temperature setting to meet your specific needs.
An on-demand dispensing system may offer a dual or triple setting for water temperature- room temp, cold and hot. Some models also allow you to adjust the temperature of the water they dispense.
However, the temperature of cold and hot water may vary.
Some high-end models dispense crips, cold and chilled water that eliminates adding ice to your drink. On the other hand, they may also deliver piping hot or steamy hot water for making hot beverages like instant coffee, noodles or soups.
So, first, consider your needs and the go for the perfect model.
2. Consider your available space for placing the dispensing unit before making a purchase
Bottle-less variants are available in countertop and stand-alone design. Both designs have advantages and disadvantages.
If you prefer free-standing design make sure your home or office has enough space to fit it comfortably. On the other hand, for a countertop dispenser, you should have available space on the countertop to place it perfectly.
Keep in mind that for both designs, the electrical outlet needs to be close to plug it in.
3. Check out the hot and cold water tank capacity.
Another important consideration is the tank capacity. If you plan to buy a bottle-less dispenser for your office, institution, or commercial facility, we recommend going for a model with large tank capacity and high flow rate. As a result, it’ll be able to store a sufficient amount of chill or boiling water to meet their drinking needs without wasting their time to boil or freeze water from the pipe.
On the other hand, a model with medium-sized tank capacity will work well for any home set up.
4. What features does it include to make using the unit convenient?
First of all, check how easy to use the dispensing functions and the spouts or faucets are. Some models come equipped with a touchless spout that reduces the risk of germ contamination from user to user. Push-button faucets deliver water at a steady rate, regardless of the water pressure in your tap or supply line.
Secondly, check how easy the system is to clean and maintenance. The self-cleaning function is a lifesaver for busy users to ensure its smooth operation.
If the model features filtering function, make sure the filters are easy to remove and replace. Conveniently, many advanced systems have a digital interface for monitoring the status or lifespan of the filters.
Some advanced models feature filter change reminding indicator.
5. Check what Safety Features it comes equipped to keep your drinking water safe and keep your family member using the dispenser safe.
There are some concerns when it comes to the safe use of the system.
One of the most crucial safety features is child lock if your chosen model delivers piping hot water.
One of the most important safety features is child lock. If there is a hot water dispensing function, it’s a must-have to avoid accidents.
Next, check the draining and cleaning options. To keep your drinking water free from bacteria and safe, the system must be easy to clean and maintenance.
If your selected model dispenses hot water, make sure it’s energy-star approved. If it features auto-shutoff function, it’ll help you to conserve energy and prevents the increase in your electricity bill.
In case it’s a free-standing or stand-alone model, make sure the unit is well-designed so that it won’t fall over easily with accidental bumps.
6. Make sure it’s silent while in operation.
Fortunately, this type of water cooler dispenser runs silently. However, there are some models which may produce noise while it’s running. If you plan to use it in the office, make sure the system is silent enough to ensure a serene working environment. So, check the noise level of the compressor.
7. How much you plan to invest?
The Prices of bottle-less variants depends on various factors including built-quality, build-in filtering functions, water temperature options and added features. Pricing reflects the engineering and quality of the materials used.
Built-in filtration function also adds to the unit’s price. If you already have a whole house filtration system installed, you can choose a water dispenser without filters.
So, first, consider what extra-feature do you need and then set your budget.
Although the initial investment for a bottle-less variant is a bigger expense, in the long run, it’s significantly less costly than a bottled water cooler.
So, have you found your desired best bottleless water cooler or dispenser for your specific needs?
Hope, you’ve enjoyed reading our review and found it useful in your search to pick the right one from our comprehensive list.
If you find we left out one that can be a significant investment or have any suggestion, let us know in the comment section below.